Friday, June 5, 2015

Errata

As I related previously, I discovered how to automatically send copies of my blogs to interested people. I set the system up so that the people who were getting my "Life with Olive" bulletins would get this one. As before, if you would rather not get the blog automatically just let me know and I will remove your email address. No offense will be taken.

Sorry to repeat the above part of my last posting; It seems that the list of people I had intended to send my blog to did not register properly so that only a few of the people received my last entry. I believe that the problem was that only ten addresses are allowed; I had more than ten. As such I had to pare the list down.

This morning I took Olive to the dog park for exercise. Many mornings we have the entire park to ourselves, though this morning there were a number of other dogs there. Olive politely greeted them and allowed them to sniff her; she was, however, more interested in chasing tennis balls that I threw. As we were finishing up, two of the other dogs quarreled. Olive was the perfect lady and ignored them (as their people tried to halt the fight). If those two were trying to impress her by fighting, Olive was having none of it. I was very pleased with her behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment